With Ramadan around the corner, we're taking some time out this week to gather our thoughts, prepare a plan and set some achievable goals iA. Over the last few years we've found that time and effort invested now to strategise pays huge dividends during the holy month itself.
1. Set Goals
- Focus on WHO you want to become during Ramadan & beyond
- Now work backwards, reverse-engineer and remember: Quality > Quantity
- What do you need to do to become that optimised version of you?
- Take time to make time. Prepare a repeatable daily routine
- Use prayers as your anchor points to reconnect throughout the day
- Work towards the Nights of Destiny using the Jeem Qadr Destiny Drive & Life Mapper
3. Eat & Move
- Become more mindful about your meal choices in anticipation of suhoors and iftars
- You can still exercise! Find the right time for you though to ensure hydration
- Recruit a Ramadan accountability buddy to journey alongside